1. High-capacity design with extremely low pressure losses
2. Very low opening pressure
3. Strong and reliable, even under harsh conditions
4. Super compact structure and minimal parts makes it simple to install and maintain
5. Versatile design: 3 Way and 2 Way operation
6. Corrosion resistant high quality materials
|Connection||Thread connected, BSP|
1. Irrigation Systems (Field Valves)
2. Underground irrigation Systems
3. Sewage Systems
4. Water Supply Systems
5. Municipal Water Systems
8. Green Houses
10. Sprinkler System
1. Cost-saving operation based on low inrush current solenoids.
2. Simple inline installation for easy, low-cost maintenance.
3. Available with a throttling handle for flow control: only in 1-inch.
1. Raw Material conforms to China industry standard, bought from famous factory.
2. Insulation grade: H class, good resistance to high temperature.
3. Machined by CNC to make sure the tolerance as the drawing
4.100% leakage testing under low pressure and high pressure.
5. All kinds of valve and seals material to meet custom requirement.
6.1 year quality assurance after shipment.
7. After-sales technique support.
What is Solenoid Valve?
Solenoid Valve is s device electromechanically operated with the use of a solenoid to change the state of a valve from open to close to control the flow liquid or gas.
It is used in fluid power pneumatic and hydraulic systems, to control cylinders, fluid power motors, and larger industrial valves.
Solenoid valves are used in factories/plants where compressed air is not available.
In domestic washing machines and dishwashers, the solenoid valves are used to control water entry into the machine.
A solenoid is also very important in the medical field especially when equipment have to be very precise and accurate; Solenoid manufacturing for medical purposes has been of too strict standards since life is at stake.
Solenoid valves can be used for a wide array of industrial applications, including general on-off control, calibration, pilot plant control loops, process control systems, and various original equipment manufacturer applications.
Other solenoid operated valves used at a more advanced method varies in pressure, flow depending on the input signal.
A solenoid valve consists of two main parts: The Solenoid and the Valve.
Solenoid is a cylindrical coil of wire, which acts as an electromagnet when an electric current passes through while the Valve acts as a control device, which controls or directs the flow of fluid by closing, opening or partially obstructing various pathways.
Valve Body: This main part of the solenoid valve, includes ports, seats, and orifice that permit movement of fluids when the solenoid is energized or de-energized.
Solenoid Tube Assembly: Cylinder, in stainless steel, sealed and closed at one end. This is a guide channel of the movable plunger which is moved magnetically. The valve has the solenoid coil fitted on the external side of the enclosing tube.
Moveable Plunger: An electromagnetically inductive coil, made of a movable stainless steel, it is attracted by the solenoid magnetic field and slides inside the tube.
Plunger Spring: This is a return spring that holds the movable plunger in position when energized and to return it to its position when de-energized.
Seat Seal: It is used to close a valve main orifice and it is located on the movable plunger.
Electromagnet (Solenoid coil): The electromagnet consisting of copper windings (solenoid) along with, a magnetic yoke (armature), when energized, generates a magnetic flux which attracts the movable plunger.
XHnotion Solenoid Valves have conformed to CE Certificate.
Packing & Shipping
Plastic Box / Color Box + Carton Box
Custom packaging are available, XHnotion brand packaging are available
Method: Air, Sea, Courier
Export port: Ningbo or Shanghai, China
Delivery time: 3 days to 30 days depends on actual orders.
Express: TNT, UPS, DHL, FedEx, SF Express.
XHnotion originate from notion between pneumatic power and human.
(X stands for winds, H stands for human)
In Chinese, XHnotion stands for 'we do, we promise' we read it 'X-notion'.
The company XHnotion Pneumatic was founded in 2007 and has developed with a steadily growing success to a reliable partner for international established clients.
This success of the company XHnotion Pneumatic is based on:
High class quality standard
Fair price policy
The high-class quality standard of the products of company XHnotion is reflected in our quality management system, certificated ISO 9001: 2008. And we got CE, RoHS, REACH certificate for international market.
XHnotion Pneumatic manufactures below products:
Pneumatic Components: Air cylinder, solenoid valve, FRL
Solenoid Valve: Standard solenoid valve, multipurpose solenoid valve, pneumatic angle valve
Pneumatic Fittings: Plastic pneumatic fittings, metal pneumatic fittings, pneumatic muffler, water push in fittings
Air Gun & Couplers: Pneumatic couplers, air guns, air tool kits
Air Hoses: Air tubing, PTFE tubes, tube cutter, pipes
Trademark Registration Certificate
Why Choose US?
1. We offer one stop solution. Over 5000 items for you to save efforts and costs.
2. We have molds workshop, die-casting workshop, CNC workshop, plastic injection workshop to
Make sure each part exactly as the drawing and good function.
3. We will reply you within 24 hours.
4. Whatever quantity you are requesting, we always offer you the best quality.
5.3D drawing, CAD drawing service for custom fittings, hose, valve, cylinder.
We accept T/T, L/C, PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, etc.
For regular valves, samples against your courier account or you pick up from us.
For custom items, we will discuss by email.
We assure you 1 year policy after shipment.
If there is any problem during this period, please contact us for support.