1. Fluid Type: compressed air (For other fluid, please contact us).
2. Working Pressure: -0.8~15 bar.
3. Application Tube: PU, PE, PA tubes.
4. Working Temperature: -10~60ºC.
Metal Body Nickel Plated Brass or Brass
Release Button Nickel Plated Brass or Brass
Thread Sealant Teflon
O-Ring NBR or Viton
Operating Pressure -0.8~15 bar.
Operating Temperature -10~60ºC.
Application Air, water
Recommended Tubing Material Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene
Types Straight, Elbow, Tee, X, Y, etc.
Capacity Over 1000000pcs/month
Marketing Area All over the world
1) Raw Material is HPB 59-1, conforms to country standard.
2) High precision automatic lathe to make the claws not hurt tube surface. *
3) 5% tested by water at 10 bar, 100% tested by air and appearance test.
4) Easy to push in and put out on the basis of working pressure assured
5) 1 year quality assurance after shipment.
6) Custom fitting as your drawing or we make drawing as your sample.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1) We offer one stop solution. Over 5000 items for you to save efforts and costs.
2)We have molds workshop, die-casting workshop, CNC workshop, plastic injection workshop to make sure each part exactly as the drawing and good function.
3) We will reply you within 24 hours.
4) Whatever quantity you are requesting, we always offer you the best quality.
5)3D drawing, cad drawing service for custom fittings, hose, valve, cylinder
Transparent plastic bag + white small box + neutral carton + pallet
Custom packaging are available, XHnotion brand packaging are available
Export port: Ningbo or Shanghai, China
Shipping way: by sea, by air, by courier
Delivery time 3 days to 30 days depends on actual orders.
We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, western union,etc.
For regular fittings below 20 pcs, free samples against your courier account or you pick up from us.
For custom items, we will discuss by email.
We assure you 1 year policy after shipment. If there is any problem during this period, please contact us for support.
For other size, please refer to below table.
|MPE 3||MPE 1/8|
|MPE 4||MPE 5/32|
|MPE 5||MPE 3/16|
|MPE 6||MPE 1/4|
|MPE 8||MPE 5/16|
|MPE 10||MPE 3/8|
|MPE 12||MPE 1/2|